🥣 Feed Me
Do you need help finding food for yourself and your family? Look below to find the help you need. Want to add to our list? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Offers food bags for those in need. Open Monday - Friday from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm. Call 270-753-6333 to see if you qualify.
Serves a hot meal each weeknight from 4:00 - 6:00 pm. Call 270-293-3548 for more information.
Held on Sundays from 12:30 - 1:30 pm at First United Methodist Church, entrance at the back.
Free lunch served to kids 18 or younger Monday - Friday, June 4th - July 13th (except July 4th) from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm. Held at Bailey Pavillion next to the dog park. Free activities start at 12:00 pm. For more information contact Ginny Harper at Extension Office at 270-753-1452.
Free lunch at the library for any kids 18 or younger on June 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th, & July 10th from 12:45 - 1:10 pm. A reading program from 1:00 - 2:30 pm follows. Contact 270-762-7333 for more information.
Free breakfast & lunch for kids 18 and younger Monday - Friday, June 1st - 29th & July 9th - 31st. Contact 270-762-7400 for more information.
- Breakfast: 7:30 - 8:15 am
- Lunch: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
🍛 Racers Helping Racers
A food pantry for MSU students struggling to buy food. The pantry is located in Blackburn room 244 and is open to all students with a Murray State ID. It is open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. Call 270-809-4499 for more information.
🍇 Backpack Program
This program provides food for the weekend for a child. Contact Murray Calloway County Needline at 270-753-6333 for more information.
🥘 Church Food Pantries
- Glendale Church of Christ - Mondays from 8:00 - 10:00 am
- Hardin Baptist Church - Samaritan's Food Pantry - Wednesdays from 4:00 - 6:00 pm
- Russell Chapel United Methodist Church - contact 270-293-2517 for more information
- University Church of Christ - Care Corp - Every Tuesday from 1:00-2:00 PM (please enter through the doors facing JC Penny's)
🥫 Food Supply Pantries
- St. John's Episcopal Church - Blessing Box located by garden - open 24/7
- Lynn Grove United Methodist Church
- Southwest Calloway Elementary
- North Calloway Elementary - Go to the entrance off Opportunity Drive
- Coles Campground United Methodist Church
Additional Resources for Food Assistance:
Cabinet for Families and Children Ombudsman: 800-372-2973
Food Stamps: 855-306-8959
Meals on Wheels: 270-753-0929