Saturday, April 20, 2019 🎨 MAG Art HopFrom 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM at City of Murray
The Murray Art Guild Art Hop will be held on Saturday, April 20th from 5:00 - 8:00 pm. This is a fee-free event, come. It's come and go in whatever direction fits. Come by foot, bike, car or ride Murray Calloway County Transit. Two buses will be running a loop throughout the evening. We appreciate the partnership with Murray State University and the support of Dr. Brad Robertson, DMD, Dwain Taylor Chevrolet, MSU Town and Gown, and The Willow Bistro.
- Murray Art Guild / 500 N 4th Street /Murray Independent & Calloway County High Schools
- Gallery 109 & Fairbanks Studio / 109 N 3rd Street / Recent work & student work
- 18th Flamingo / 113 South 4th Street / Corvette illustrations and paintings
- Wrather West KY Museum / N16th St. & University Drive at Murray State University / Visual Evidence 2019 / Regional Juried Exhibition / Awards presentation 6pm
- Calloway County Public Library / 710 Main Street / Quilt Lovers of Murray Show
- Clara M Eagle Gallery / Price Doyle Fine Arts – 7th Floor / 15th Street:
- BFA Senior Thesis Practicum Exhibitions / Mary Ed Mecoy Hall Gallery
- (BFA & BA/BS) Senior Thesis Practicum Exhibitions / Upper Gallery
- Annual OMAS Juried Student Art Group Exhibition / Main Floor Eagle Gallery
- Curris Center Gallery / Murray State University 1st Floor Curris Center, Chestnut Street / (BFA & BA/BS) Senior Thesis Practicum Exhibitions
Check their website here for more information.